Vittoria Rubino Pro Folding Clincher tyre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidphilips

Veteran
Or the choice of people who are not made of money...? :whistle:

Until I got my state pension last year I was living on £5/day for food/drink/household products/travel and non-essentials such as tyres. Buying a pair of tyres that cost £20 more than cheaper ones could have required a 4-day fast! :laugh:

Sorry to perhaps leave the main subject of tyres, but Colin thats almost 3rd world living, thank goodness for the pension, best wishes and hope every thing is much better now.

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sorry to perhaps leave the main subject of tyres, but Colin thats almost 3rd world living, thank goodness for the pension, best wishes and hope every thing is much better now.
Dipping briefly off topic (again!) - yes, thank you - I now have significantly more to spend on everything, including tyres! I have been stocking up on spare parts. Funnily enough, some of those spares have been cheap Vittoria tyres (Rubinos and Zaffiros). If they end up letting me down I would spend more now, but so far I have been pleased with them and haven't felt the need to spend more.

Jameshow

Veteran
Dipping briefly off topic (again!) - yes, thank you - I now have significantly more to spend on everything, including tyres! I have been stocking up on spare parts. Funnily enough, some of those spares have been cheap Vittoria tyres (Rubinos and Zaffiros). If they end up letting me down I would spend more now, but so far I have been pleased with them and haven't felt the need to spend more.

Got some old 23mm tyres you can have! What with 25/28mm more the norm nowadays they feel so sketchy!!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Got some old 23mm tyres you can have! What with 25/28mm more the norm nowadays they feel so sketchy!!

It's very nice of you to offer, but I have already had a couple of pairs of 25s donated to me by @colly! :okay: Anyway, the financial pressure is off now that I am a pensioner.

I agree with you about 23s - I have kept some of my old ones for turbo trainer duties.

My Vittorias are 28s and are for my Devon bike. The 2 road bikes that I have up here are limited to 25s or I would have put Vittoria 28s on them too.

Top Bottom