Wahoo Elemnt Bolt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
So I see, and this is what has prompted the treat :biggrin: They've got the ELEMNT at £189.99!

It’s an excellent device I can vouch for that. It automatically links with their smart trainer as well and you can see your training ride stats with ease.

Not that I want you to have another treat or anything.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I use the Bolt and it has never gone wrong for me. It' simple and reliable. I have had a host of Garmin and still have the Garmin Touring as my backup. I much prefer the Bolt.

broady

Veteran
I've had pretty much had all the garmin range baring the early ones and a few others.
Lots have had a few issues and bits I didn't like, but I ended up keeping the 520 & 1000... Well that was till a couple of weeks ago when I listed both of the on eBay and sold them both and have ordered the elemnt.
Not really sure why as my 1000 was fine doing 200 km and still had 38% battery (with turn by turn on).
When it arrives I'll see how it is and hope I've not made a mistake....

Last edited:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I quite like the sound of the Bolt too. Maybe seems like a minor thing, but the different mount puts me off as I have enough Garmin mounts to have one on each bike, so would have to purchase new ones if I wanted to do the same.

I quite like the sound of the Bolt too. Maybe seems like a minor thing, but the different mount puts me off as I have enough Garmin mounts to have one on each bike, so would have to purchase new ones if I wanted to do the same.

But that's not insurmountable

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!

But that's not insurmountable
Nice pun, as usual, Brian - but actual it ISN'T insurmountable - try THIS! :okay:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member

This is a good point. I have lots of cheap Chinese mounts for my Garmin but only one for my Bolt. I am sure it won't be long before cheap copies of the Bolt mount will be available.

Nice pun, as usual, Brian - but actual it ISN'T insurmountable - try THIS! :okay:
Ha ha. A good tip that @ColinJ. At some point in the next 6 months I will take the plunge and get a wahoo elemnt bolt. I haven't read anything but good things about them. Whereas my Garmin Tour is a total (expensive) heap of unreliable trash.

Top Bottom