Wahoo ELMNT - Changes from MPH to KPH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
RideWithGPS provide facilities to bulk export and separately back up your data.

https://ridewithgps.com/help/backups
Which I have used

As does Strava
https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us...ur-Data-and-Bulk-Export?mobile_site=true#Bulk
Which I have not used
After a bit of searching, Connect will do it as well

You can request a copy of all personal data, including your profile, order history, information from Garmin Connect and other applications, subscriptions, registered devices and more.

We will send a link to download your export file to ..................

Files typically take about 48 hours to prepare but, depending on the number of requests being processed and the amount of data associated with your profile, could take up to 30 days.

https://www.garmin.com/en-US/account/datamanagement/exportdata/

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
After a bit of searching, Connect will do it as well
Come to think of it, and looking at the wording for Connect above, it's probably a requirement under the GDPR right to data portability so I imagine most providers will do this. No sure about that tho.

OP
OP
stuarttunstall

stuarttunstall

Thank you to all that answered my original question.... this has now got into a debate on which device is the best so I have now unsubscribed as it is of no interest to me now... my original question has been answered..

Thanks again, how a thread that answered the question on the first page is now 4 pages beats me...

Milzy

Guru
Do Wahoo do colour yet or are they still stuck in the 1950s with users wearing tank tops and corduroy ?
What do you need colour for? It will be hard to see in the sun. The Spitfires & Hurricanes performed adequately in the Battle of Britain without a colour HUD of a modern fighter jet.
I’d be very disappointed if they made bolts in colour.

vickster

Legendary Member
Thank you to all that answered my original question.... this has now got into a debate on which device is the best so I have now unsubscribed as it is of no interest to me now... my original question has been answered..

Thanks again, how a thread that answered the question on the first page is now 4 pages beats me...
Welcome to Cyclechat :laugh: imagine how many pages it would have run to had it been a cold, wet and windy holiday weekend :laugh:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
What do you need colour for? It will be hard to see in the sun. The Spitfires & Hurricanes performed adequately in the Battle of Britain without a colour HUD of a modern fighter jet.
I’d be very disappointed if they made bolts in colour.

So you are saying that the Wahoo is equivalent to 1930s tech? Why perform adequately when you can instead excel?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Mod Note:
Thread now locked at the OP's request.
Thank you all for the contributions, I fancy a Bolt now, when I don't even use all the features of my old Edge 200.
Ah, the powers of CC! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom