Walking boots

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Brashers are extremely good. Mrs FF had a pair for donkeys years until they dissolved. Bought a cheap pair of boots to replace and after walking the Thames Path regretted that decision and will now buy another pair of Brashers.

i have a well worn pair of Scarpa leather boots that are brill on mountains and very rough terrain but frankly overkill on lowland terrain, so....
My goto lowland hiking/walking footwear now is these!

https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/157364...VibHtCh3FgAx4EAQYASABEgLSCfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

....yes sandals. They’re brill! Last week was bog trotting on Dartmoor and paddling in the sea in Dawlish. Surprisingly warm neoprene, no cold feet, no hassle with socks and boots. Very comfortable and amazingly warm!
Just check those Brashers. Not sure if they are the same boot since acquisition by Berghaus (who tried to kill the Brasher name and then decided (were forced) to re-launch it, IIRC. Dumb in the extreme!)
Am on my final pair (of 7 or 8) of Brasher Kube 'approach' boots which have been in daily wear for the last 10+ years. I bought as many pairs as possible when they de-listed them. Regret I couldn't find more :sad:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I have somewhat foolishly signed up for a 55km Brecon beacon 24 hour challenge, so this will be of interest to me as I need some boots ASAP.
It’s in June so I have plenty of time to practice but it will be tricky to simulate the terrain in south east London.

Top Bottom