wanting to give up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
The police where just being morons,it seemed obvious what you were doing,and where it was.Im sure there wasnt a high security instalation hidden in front of you.Dont let it get to you,they were cretins of the first water.

bonj2

LOL
cretins of the first water? :wacko: :biggrin: never heard that one before! don't you mean of the highest order?

col

Legendary Member
bonj said:
LOL
cretins of the first water? :wacko: :biggrin: never heard that one before! don't you mean of the highest order?

I think its got something to do with filtering,these are not filtered in any way,so real dense muthers:biggrin:

Bigtallfatbloke

I once got arrested for taking pictures of birds on a nudist beach.....just kidding.

This is a sad indication of how our sick society works, talk about plodknobs...

go back out and take some more pics mate, dont let this episode stop you doing what you want to do.

curve

I say well done to you for standing up to them! Don't be downheartened you did nothing wrong. Just remember that other people are out to ruin your life and you can't go wrong.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
How about going out on the bike, with the camera ? When I was out on a ride near Langsett and Strines (Derbyshire) I let on to a chap that had obviously stopped to take photo's of Kestrels and the like....

Good way of combining both of your hobbies.....

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Laurence - we've been on these forums for a long time together now... I've also been in the mental place you are too. Trust me, it won't always be like that, but as Waffly says, you have to take it very seriously indeed. No one is useless least of all someone with your sensitivity to the natural world, photographic ability, knowledge of obscure British music and much more. It strikes me that the world could do with a more people like you and fewer 'useful' people.

Top Bottom