Warning! Beware of Planet X's returns, refunds tactics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
and the loser picks up the tab

That could be me then.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
So to be clear...

a) You returned goods and Planet X and after a bit of trouble, the £40 was credited to your Planet X account
b) At some time later you checked your Planet X account and it has £9.99 in it, despite you not using your Planet X account in the meantime

Is that your recollection?

If it is, either Planet X have taken money out of your account or your recollection isn't quite correct

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
So to be clear...

a) You returned goods and Planet X and after a bit of trouble, the £40 was credited to your Planet X account
b) At some time later you checked your Planet X account and it has £9.99 in it, despite you not using your Planet X account in the meantime

Is that your recollection?

If it is, either Planet X have taken money out of your account or your recollection isn't quite correct
No i definitely remember them saying they'd credited me £40.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Hell this is like being cross examined by some scrupulous barrister!:unsure:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
No i definitely remember them saying they'd credited me £40.

Ah....so you didn't actually ever see it in your account? Someone said they would credit it though?

If that's the case it sounds like nobody ever credited it. I find it most unlikely that they would credit it then subsequently take it from your account.

If you have an email or whatever confirming they would credit it then you're in good shape. If it was just a phone call then I think you're stuffed

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
but that service was advised by those behind the PO counter, and by PX!

A receipt of payment of postage is not a service. They are both wrong.
They should have advised you to use 'Confirmed proof of delivery' service where a signature would have been needed at delivery.

But you live and learn Accy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom