Warning! Beware of Planet X's returns, refunds tactics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Have they a record of it being returned though?
I wrote the name of the person who received it down(given to me by PX), and the date and time as well(29/6/16 12.39pm) I pointed this out to them but it didn't get me anywhere. At the time PX said he's probably agency staff and they aren't very reliable.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Why don't you call the police and report the theft. If it was there and isn't now it has been stolen. At the very least tell Planet X that is your intention. Theft is not a civil matter it is criminal.

vickster

Legendary Member
https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money/court-fees

£25 online. Fill it in online too.

Ball's in their court.
Until you get no reply and you pay another £100 to send the bailiffs. At least PX won't do a disappearing say unlike scumbag car dealers :angry:

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
Are you sure they haven't credited it against your later purchases?

Did you double-check that what you spent later on was exactly what was drawn from your bank? Or did they draw £40 less?

Either way, I'd open an email dialogue with their customer services team and try to (politely) get to the bottom of it.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Hold up ... So planet x repaid you £40 although they only owed you 39.99 and you asked them to keep hold of it so the wife didnt find out about it but then when you went to spend it it had gone . Maybe the wife found out about it and spent it but told planet x not to tell you about it !

Are you sure you haven't just bought something else from them in the meantime and forgotten?

No definitely not. I bought a jacket and some gloves off them in August but i have the invoice for them. I paid for the jacket and gloves by bank card, leaving the 40 quid untouched.

You cant possibly know that. You wouldnt remember that you forgot if you did forget. You probably did forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom