Waspyfecker season 2021...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Two days ago sat outside on a balmy evening, beer in hand, it occurred to me that I’d not spied a single waspyfecker despite the heat. I spoke too soon....

This evening tucking into my McSpicy chicken ay Cambridge services, I had my first harassment. Only a little ‘un but persistent! Nearly got a tast of my McSpicy! Bastard Waspyfeckers are on their way....

Last edited:

postman

Legendary Member
Something on a similar vein,I was thinking not seen any daddy longlegs for ages,then two appeared in the shower room.

Mr Celine

Discordian
Unfortunately moths are not in decline at Celine Towers where they continue to munch through the more expensive contents of the wardrobes despite various traps and deterrants.

And Mrs Celine found a wasp byke in the garden on Tuesday. Guess who was given the task of disposing of it?

Latest results for the 2021 season.

Waspyfecker Town 0 Mr Celine 1
Mr Celine 0 Mothbastards United 2

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Out sunbathing the other day with a BLT sandwich in my hand,two of the feckers just had to try and have a nibble,sniff or whatever they do at it. No matter how i tried to shooo them off they kept trying to land on my sarnie. They don't like bacon so why try and wind someone up like that! These creatures are trouble i tell you!!🧐

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Mr WD was brave foolish enough to go and destroy a wasp nest a week or so ago. As you say, a couple of weeks ago there were none, now the little blighters are everywhere. Time to get the waspyfecker spray out. :laugh:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
a) Was the identity of the real @waspyfecker ever revealed?
b) I may have a wasps nest in my spare room :sad: (see pic)

Top Bottom