Watch and learn, Stevens...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I never doubted it. Anyway, although claims about the distinctive flavour of poncey salts are greatly exaggerated, texture is a horse of a different colour. Maldon has a delightful texture, and one might happily spend some time just admiring the little pyramids - the question is, what is it worth to you?
TC, can you tell us which other crystals you used before studying the beauty of Maldon ones at length?

Reactions: srw

TVC

We have a crop of wild garlic in our garden, hopefully it will be just perfect when we get back at the end of the week. Wild garlic soup I think.

The owner of thr hotel we stayed in at Wengen a couple of years ago showed us how he finely shredded it and froze it in a big container so he could spoon out exactly what he needed for the whole of the summer season.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
We've got wild garlic in the back garden too. Do you know, it tastes a bit like garlic:okay:
p.s. I believe it became the regional plant of east sussex some years ago in a media-led contest

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I've got some smoked garlic in the fridge, bet tc doesn't.

In the fridge?!

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
And some guacamole in case Patrick turns up?
That would pre-suppose that somewhere in the back of his capacious garage-cum-gun-store he has a bicycle he can brush the cobwebs off.

Top Bottom