Wayne Rooney arrested on suspicion of drink driving

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cheddar George

oober member
Oooooh another car themed thread ......... at least people can just cut and paste.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Love the way the Mail introduces the undercurrent of the story.....driving woman's car....single woman....wife on holiday....

JoshM

[QUOTE 4939844, member: 9609"]I think rooney is an utter disgrace, if guilty I would ban him for 10x longer than your average bloke on the street. I also think any fine should have a significant impact on his wealth. Bring him back down to his last 100,000

And I think it is utter nonsense comparing accys possible eye issue with rooney drinking and driving. May be we should move on from the eye thing ? I reckon he has got the message by now.[/QUOTE]

Well clearly he hasn't as he has been driving since saying his eye sight is too poor to do so safely. Though I suspect you mean 'if he was going to listen, he'd have got the message by now'

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4939844, member: 9609"]I think rooney is an utter disgrace, if guilty I would ban him for 10x longer than your average bloke on the street. I also think any fine should have a significant impact on his wealth. Bring him back down to his last 100,000

[/QUOTE]
Rooney is no more or less likely to kill or injure someone than the "Average bloke in the street". I can't see any reason to be harsher on him that anyone else, unless it is because the thought of football and footballers have you foaming at the mouth?

Top Bottom