We can talk about budget tyres!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Solocle

Über Member
Ordered myself a set of these. Don't go grabbing them all, though, I might want a 2nd pair when I've tried them out...
1670840315686.png

rivers

How far can I go?
As much as I hate heavy and slow rolling tyres, I've just ordered a pair as well. I have to commute by bike most days as my wife needs the car. She has the little one, but also needs to take large pieces of equipment to work. And if the train strikes continues (and I feel they will), I need to be able to safely get to work on icy days. Luckily, my route is flat-ish with the only hill being from Temple Meads to Brislington up the A4.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
As much as I hate heavy and slow rolling tyres, I've just ordered a pair as well. I have to commute by bike most days as my wife needs the car. She has the little one, but also needs to take large pieces of equipment to work. And if the train strikes continues (and I feel they will), I need to be able to safely get to work on icy days. Luckily, my route is flat-ish with the only hill being from Temple Meads to Brislington up the A4.

Have you ordered yet? you can get an extra 10% off with the code OUTLET10

yello

No way can I now afford the tyres I used to ride. £80 for a pair of tyres? No, can't do it. I have to make do with cheaper alternatives these days.

Alex321

Veteran
Ordered myself a set of these. Don't go grabbing them all, though, I might want a 2nd pair when I've tried them out...
View attachment 670850

Unfortunately, they don't do them to fit my bike. With mudguards, the most it will take are 700x28C, and those only go down to 30C.

Solocle

Über Member
Unfortunately, they don't do them to fit my bike. With mudguards, the most it will take are 700x28C, and those only go down to 30C.

I went for 30c, both my bikes comfortably run 32c, which is the max rating for the Cannondale, my commuter bike has mudguards.
1670853188249.png

Capture1.JPG

Top Bottom