Weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm off to a wedding in Dundee on Saturday. It will be the first time I am away from home since the birth of my second child (now coming up for 3 months!). My wife isn't coming due to the hassles of young kids at weddings.
It is also our wedding anniversary this Saturday, (6th). So I am loosing brownie points there, and I will hardly know anyone at the wedding :biggrin:.

Still I will be able to get drunk and have the best sleep I have had in months!!:biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
Bikeathon Sunday and a chance to try out my new Allez Elite which I'm picking up in about 2 hours. Yay!

Hopefully it's not like getting new shoes that are pinching after 2 miles; the saddle does look a bit sharp at the edges.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
A rehearsal for these gigs.

(Hey, you don't have to come, but the more of you that do, the more I'll get paid...)

And another rehearsal with another band for a wedding gig.

Sometimes I consider giving up music.

May see some sunshine somewhere if I'm lucky.

rob_mcp

Magnatom if your wedding aniversery is the 6th then unluckily you are already in the dog house as that was yesterday!

rob_mcp said:
Magnatom if your wedding aniversery is the 6th then unluckily you are already in the dog house as that was yesterday!

I meant it was our 6th anniversary:rolleyes:.

I wouldn't dare forget it:ohmy:

OP
OP
barq

barq

I'm off on a cross country ride early tomorrow morning. Then I'm going down a disused bomb shelter in the afternoon followed by a pub walk along the river. Not sure about Sunday - I'll probably need to do some work and finish my DIY attempts at decorating the kitchen.

longers

Legendary Member
It's Padfield Plum Fair this w/e so tomorrow I'm helping put up the marquee and sunday am I'm helping them get set up.

Sunday pm I'm going to run up Redgate with a sack of coal (probably). For fun!

Hope the weathers good.

Around this I've got loads of ironing for my hols and have to clean the house and walk the dog a lot.

postman

Legendary Member
Four of us Leeds -Liverpool Canal ride.Start Kirkstall -Skipton Kirkstall.About 54 miles.Went out today leeds -Knaresborough 40 miles.Got boiled utterley shattered when i got back.Don't like too much sun.Drains me.

gavintc

Guru
I got the keys to my flat in Edinburgh today (it has been rented out for 3 yrs) so I will be spending the weekend getting it ready to move into in 10 days time. Hopefully, I will get time for a quick ride on Sunday.

Top Bottom