Weight Watcher's Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lost 1.1kg this week down to 89.5 kg ,start weight in October 2017 was 135.5kg
31.5 miles done this morning

Biker Joe

Über Member
I have switched from museli to natural yoghurt and banana for breakfast .....is this a good move for weight loss
Yes. Less carbohydrates. More protein. Good move. Just as an aside. I have 40g Porridge and 20g coconut oil made with semi-skimmed milk. 420 kcal. The coconut oil keeps off the hunger and raises the metabolism. It works for me. Keeps me going till lunch time.

Last edited:

Alan O

Über Member
My weight has been fluctuating around 92kg for the past couple of months as my focus has been on improving my fitness for my big bike ride of the year - my training rides needed the fuel, and I couldn't make my target mileage while feeling hungry. (And I definitely have put on some muscle mass - I can see it and feel it.)

But now that's over, my focus is back on weight loss.

92.8kg this morning, and first target now is to see if I can get to sub-90 by the end of the month.

Biker Joe

Über Member
My weight has been fluctuating around 92kg for the past couple of months as my focus has been on improving my fitness for my big bike ride of the year - my training rides needed the fuel, and I couldn't make my target mileage while feeling hungry. (And I definitely have put on some muscle mass - I can see it and feel it.)

92.8kg this morning, and first target now is to see if I can get to sub-90 by the end of the month.
Keep your carb intake down, eat plenty of protein rich foods,plenty of veg. Remember also, cal in versus cal out.^_^ But you probably know all that already.:okay:
I think you will be successful.

groundy74

Weighed in with a disappointing 1lb loss this morning but then again not bad considering the eating and drinking done at the weekend for birthday celebrations! 92 mile ride on Sunday should help shift a couple more lbs next week

Alan O

Über Member

First week back on the weight loss, and it's been largely a rest week (only one ride of 28 miles), which has helped me keep the food intake down.

92.8kg last week, 90.9kg this morning, loss of 1.9kg.

With a deficit of around 1000 kcals per day, that's probably about half fat and half water.

Top Bottom