Weight Watcher's Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A day early with my weigh in as off to see the grandchildren

Last week 87.7kg
This week 87.8kg

The new 34 waist jeans I ordered fit lovely

Thomson

Cut out eating crap last week no coffee and biscuits at work. Weighed myself at 115.1kg. Would like to be sub 100 kgs but will just take each kg as it comes. The starts now.

Weighed myself this morning and am down to 112.9kgs. Have went threw a good spell and a wobble.
Cut out a few things less bread. More veg and drinking water.
Still cycling to work. Need to get another longer cycle in this weekend.

groundy74

Good weigh day today after hovering just over 15 stone for last couple of months finally managed to break through with a 5lb loss from last week taking me to 14st 12lb. Now passed the 4 stone mark for total weight loss. Three good short rides this week totalling 50 miles preparing for a challenging hilly sportive Sunday (65 miles) through the Trough of Bowland, then an easy week next week ready for Ride London and my first attempt at the 100!!

Alan O

Über Member
Good weigh day today after hovering just over 15 stone for last couple of months finally managed to break through with a 5lb loss from last week taking me to 14st 12lb. Now passed the 4 stone mark for total weight loss. Three good short rides this week totalling 50 miles preparing for a challenging hilly sportive Sunday (65 miles) through the Trough of Bowland, then an easy week next week ready for Ride London and my first attempt at the 100!!
Excellent, and good luck with the 100 - if you can do a hilly 65m sportive, you can surely do the Ride London 100!

Sjw

I'm stuck tween 10 stone 13 and 11 stone. Thought I'd cracked it but can't seem to shift below 11.
I'm aiming for 9.5 stone being 5'3.
Saying that, since being on the trainer I've lost 9lbs along the way (2 months ago ish)I
no particular regime and I'm only pedalling up to 10 miles five times a week

Sjw

10st11 this morning ! 151 lbs. Slowly slowly going in the right direction. Well chuffed

Alan O

Über Member
July didn't go as well as I'd hoped, dropping from 92.8kg four weeks ago to 90.8kg today - I had hoped to get below 90kg. But it's still 0.5kg per week, and that's fine if I can sustain it.

And I have just embarked on a 3-month abstinence from all alcohol, which should help.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
My weight is jumping around again this week, was just a smidgen over 15 stone yesterday. Lightest I`ve been for quite some time. Big improvement on the 15.7 stone I was post holiday back in July :-) . However I have cut out quite a lot of carbs and eating lots more fruit. As a family we are all doing this to some extent. Considering how much exercise I do every week, I should be running about in the shower to get wet ! Not quite as straight forward though is it !

BikeCurious

Über Member
I dropped from about 94kg to 73kg last year but since then I went back up to 80kg so it's time I started doing something about it. I'm counting the calories again + gym or bike 5 times a week.

Progress so far:
20/07/2018: 79.6kg
27/07/2018: 79.3kg
03/08/2018: 78.9kg

I'd like to ideally get back to around 73kg so 6kg to go.

Top Bottom