weird and wacky recumbents!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
I want some of what they're smoking...
gives you some great engineering brains! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
As per the photo, I would imagine she would be in the back.
I think its a space thing/would mess her hair, as she turned down the first two wedding cars.. a convertible bettle and a mini limo :rolleyes:
solution found! open top landrover! :biggrin: bench seats in the rear
see i'm a professional wedding planner!
Cheers Ed

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
1948243_662263023814995_900113447_n.jpg

Not mine, but wish it was.
This is just a rideable prototype, wow I would be happy with just that :bravo:

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
solution found! open top landrover! :biggrin: bench seats in the rear
see i'm a professional wedding planner!
Cheers Ed
44-Bride-and-groom-portraits-on-their-wedding-day-with-a-vintage-landrover-2-two2.jpg

see what i mean! :biggrin:
(i am defiantly not a landrover addict!)
Cheers Ed

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
44-Bride-and-groom-portraits-on-their-wedding-day-with-a-vintage-landrover-2-two2.jpg

see what i mean! :biggrin:
(i am defiantly not a landrover addict!)
Cheers Ed
Na you don't understand, she would hate that (Ive just showed her the pic, and yes, she hates it) the wife wanted space and a roof, so not to mess her hair lol

classic33

Leg End Member
As per the photo, I would imagine she would be in the back.
I think its a space thing/would mess her hair, as she turned down the first two wedding cars.. a convertible bettle and a mini limo :rolleyes:
Steered from the rear anyway. Gives a proper backseat driver.

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Na you don't understand, she would hate that (Ive just showed her the pic, and yes, she hates it) the wife wanted space and a roof, so not to mess her hair lol
she loves this one though! plenty of room a roof to keep her hair all pretty and it's sooooooo romantic! :biggrin: :thumbsup:
hardtop3_small.jpg

Cheers Ed

irw

Quadricyclist
a question for you all on tandems like @irw 's and the one @Cunobelin posted i see each rear wheel is independently driven by different people, what happens if the stoker is faster than the pilot or vise versa? or do you just have to try and match each other cadence? they have completely separate gear systems so this could help?

Can't speak for others, but on ours you kind of just have to rely on each other feeling how much effort you are putting in- if you feel like you're just spinning the pedals, then chances are your corresponding drive wheel is doing more freewheeling than driving, so you have to gear up/down as neccessary to put some power to the road.

Top Bottom