well i went to my LBS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
How much did you want to spend and for what purpose?

If it's just for road riding and cycle tracks, and unless you want to do some mountina biking, this is way better IMO for that price-

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...1_productId_240389_langId_-1_categoryId_60955

Absolutely!

OP
OP
wee_lass

wee_lass

yeh i looked at that one also in halfords, i always hate halfords tho coz its always seems to be boys who look around 12 that work their. so have not yet tried that one. It comes in 16" i think which wld maybe be ok.

OP
OP
wee_lass

wee_lass

bike is mainly for tow paths, trails etc. and preferably able to fit a front bike seat on to.

my bikeseat has a metal bar that attatches to the seatpost, and over to the handle bars, then it secures to that.

He said he thought those seats were outlawed in the UK now??

OP
OP
wee_lass

wee_lass

WeeRide%20Child%20Carrier%20on%20Bike.jpg

OP
OP
wee_lass

wee_lass

yeh i prefer it actually to the rear seat, coz if the kid is behinde u, then u can't see them, and can't really talk to them either,

this way he can see where he is going, i can see him, and i can talk to him along the way.

just thought with him sayin they were outlawed mayby the rear seats are safer in some way? i have a rear seat also.

OP
OP
wee_lass

wee_lass

ok thanx.

OP
OP
wee_lass

wee_lass

ah thats why i am glad i have u guys for extra advice.

must try to brave Halfords some day and ask one of those 12 yr olds to get a bike out for me to try.

P.S no offence meant to anyone who may work in halfords ;)

Noodley

alecstilleyedye said:
i'd imagine the comment was because you would not be able to use the front seat with the open frame :wacko:

"...He said he thought those seats were outlawed..." would not imply he was speaking about anything to do with the frame.

Top Bottom