Well, that's me off my bike for a while III

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
WOW I hope they can now get you sorted pretty quickly, take it easy Drago...............

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dunno yet. Could be as simple as dietary changes, or as nasty as surgery, daily injections or daily painkillers for the rest of my natural. It's effing uncomfortable at times, a bit sore at others, with random stabbing pains thrown in for good measure.

Katherine

Guru
Thanks buddy. I'm thinking with this and my struggles with my bionic arm that really is me retired now :sad:

Sorry to hear that. Hope they can sort you out so you can start enjoying life a bit more. Here's to getting back on the bike soon.

Thanks buddy. I'm thinking with this and my struggles with my bionic arm that really is me retired now :sad:
Best wishes. I hope it is just dietary changes as well. I spent 14-15 years taking daily painkillers (tramadol) and had only been free of them for around 5-6 years when my back went, it's not fun having to take them for that long. I keep reminding myself my bikes will still be there waiting for me... The trike is fun but my bikes are still waiting...

The Jogger

Legendary Member
So Drago was it not a mild heart attack after all or is it both. Did they stent you when you had the angioplasty if that is what you had? Just curious , sorry.

Top Bottom