Well, that's me off my bike for a while III

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Stood on the scales. 11lbs lighter than before all this kicked off. Back at T'docs tomorrow and hoping they'll let me back to work next week in some capacity. I feel fine, chafing to get back on the bike.

Ganymede

Veteran
Docs at 1030. If he doesn't let me start resuming normal life I'm gonna be like Samuel L. Jackson in The Negotiatior.
:ph34r:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
It seems the Doc isn't as confident in my manly awesomeness as I am.

Blood pressure a little elevated, within safe limits but on the high end of acceptable, results from last Friday's blood test not yet back.

Signed off Another 2 weeks. Advised I can go on some gentle walks if I don't take the pith with the distance/levels of exertion. To be reviewed in another fortnight.

It seems the Doc isn't as confident in my manly awesomeness as I am.

Blood pressure a little elevated, within safe limits but on the high end of acceptable, results from last Friday's blood test not yet back.

Signed off Another 2 weeks. Advised I can go on some gentle walks if I don't take the pith with the distance/levels of exertion. To be reviewed in another fortnight.
hey really sorry to hear that. You will have to find something you can do to help you for the next 2 weeks. What projects have you been putting off that you feel meet the dr's criteria?

I've been using my bedbound time to deal with some of the ones I had put off...

failing that, what films do you want to watch? cinema or otherwise... Netflix subscription and amazon prime are both free for a month if you remember to cancel them.

Top Bottom