Were the moon landings faked.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, I'll take that as fact. You should know - Gort

29944.jpg
That's why they're not going back!

classic33

Leg End Member

Tin Pot

Guru
Just watched the program. The piece whereby an astronaut was caught inside a burning capsule was absolutely horrific. Does anyone know if that was a genuine voice recording. Worst thing I have ever heard. Nightmares tonight I think
Is that the one where the oxygen mix was too high?

The responsible engineer committed suicide afterwards.

Just watched the program. The piece whereby an astronaut was caught inside a burning capsule was absolutely horrific. Does anyone know if that was a genuine voice recording. Worst thing I have ever heard. Nightmares tonight I think
That happened, it was horrific.

classic33

Leg End Member
Apollo I, Possible that it may have been one of the three killed inside. Radio live whilst they were inside.

classic33

Leg End Member
I think that recording's gonna be the topic of many a conversation over the next few days. I like to know things but that was one thing I didn't need to know. Shocker for me :sad:
Door opened inward, carpet fitted inside the capsule. Seats were flammable. And all known beforehand.

That is an awesome image, would make a cracking tee shirt...works on a few levels.

Did you shop this yourself?

....I'm not clever enough to do any of that Photoshop jiggery-pokery. Found the image a while back on Google, had it as wallpaper on my laptop for a while just see folk do a double take :biggrin:

Here's how the original looks - you can add the bike of your choice, and yes, would make a great T-shirt!
astronaut.jpg

....was fortunate enough to visit the Science Museum in London on my last UK visit. They have a full size model of the Apollo 11 Lunar Module 'Eagle'. One thing struck me immediately was how big it really was, way bigger than I'd have thought without seeing it!

Best though, was the actual Apollo 10 Command Module, the real McCoy, used in the final rehearsal for the big one. When you see it up close with all its re-entry battle scars, hard to imagine how such stuff could be faked. Anyways, check it out if you get the chance - no better way to spend a few hours...........

Top Bottom