Scotland : The Highlands Western Isles Audax Events 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iandg

Legendary Member
Having had a successful initiation into organising events last year I'm running events in Lewis and Harris again in 2015. Instead of 3 events over 1 weekend, I'm running 4 events in 2015 on 2 different Saturdays. These are as follows:

300km BR (3850m ascent) from Stornoway Scout Hall 27/06/15
110km BP (1068m ascent) from Stornoway Scout Hall 27/06/15

160km BP (2800m ascent = AAA 2.75) from the Scaladale Centre, North Harris 15/08/15
100km BP (1600m ascent = AAA 1.5) from the Scaladale Centre, North Harris 15/08/15

I'm still working on finalising everything and there are details on my website www.audaxhebrides.net (still being updated). Entry details are on the AUK calendar

Last edited:

Fubar

Guru
calling @Edwardoka @edindave @Scoosh @Harry_Palmer79 - wouldn't one of these be an adventure???

This is one of the audaxes (audices?) I was looking at very closely when @Fubar last raised the audax question.

If health allows then I'm definitely in - my last visit to the Outer Hebrides was fantastic but I feel like I barely scratched the surface.

This is it! So, which Audax do you fancy??
OBVIOUSLY it has to be the 300km. :thumbsup:

Fubar

Guru
This is one of the audaxes (audices?) I was looking at very closely when @Fubar last raised the audax question.

If health allows then I'm definitely in - my last visit to the Outer Hebrides was fantastic but I feel like I barely scratched the surface.

OBVIOUSLY it has to be the 300km. :thumbsup:

300K?!? I didn't realise we were cycling there and back too...

How many weeks have we got???

Fubar

Guru
TBF I have very few excuses... image.jpg

Top Bottom