What a pleasure......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stu9

Golf! What a silly bunch of nana's they are. Why on earth would you want to play golf? I mean, these people go out in all weathers either on their own or with their mates. Wear funny looking clothing. And are on a never ending cash splurge for ever new shiny bling.. why oh why oh why? Bloody weirdo's golfers are.

They probably say the same about you lot....everyone to their own

redcard

Veteran
They probably say the same about you lot....everyone to their own

Whoosh!

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I've met so many cyclists and all of them have been nice people except one. He was from North Carolina, hada handle bar moustache and believed black people and foreigners were the anti Christ:wacko:...think he played golf too:laugh:

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Playing golf is one thing but did you know that they show it on television? If ever there was a sport that was not a spectator sport then golf is that sport. As the famous descendant of Mark Twain, Shania, comments in one of her songs that "golf is just a good telly wasted".

MarkF

Guru
Oooh, I'd say it depends where and on what I am cycling. I do find that leisure cyclists, out in "normal" clothing, on the canal towpath and local trails are generally very friendly and certainly increasing in numbers. Lots more oldies and families nowadays. I find some (not all) rude roadies if I'm on the wrong bike and tbh find mtb'ers on t.h.e.i.r towpath pretty much always rude. :smile:

Top Bottom