What did you eat for breakfast?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
mug of water w/ apple cider vinegar, 3 sausage links, 1/2 bagel & 2 cups of coffee

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Two weetabix with chopped banana and sultanas. And milk.
Washed down with strong tea. That's hourly tea, sometimes with a bit of dunking of biscuits.

Getting a bit late in the day to talk about breakfast. Is there a lunch thread?

Landsurfer

Veteran
McDonalds breakfast roll meal ...sausage, bacon, no egg, orange juice and hash brown ... barbecue sauce .... ... tasted better as i didn't have to pay for it ...

vickster

Legendary Member
We don't eat meat and the entire Linda McCartney range is terrible in our opinion. xx(
I don’t mind the mozzarella burger occasionally and the frozen sausages ok.
I only stopped eating meat around 15 months ago so still figuring out the fake stuff :laugh:
(I‘m not too fussed as I do still eat fish and seafood)
I wouldn’t eat any of it for breakfast though :wacko: (I was never actually that keen on sausages and bacon for breakfast)

MntnMan62

Über Member
This morning it was breakfast on the run. Instant oatmeal with fresh blueberries, a small OJ to wash down the meds and supplements and a cup of Donut Shop coffee from the Keurig with a splash of skim milk.

OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

I don’t mind the mozzarella burger occasionally and the frozen sausages ok.
I only stopped eating meat around 15 months ago so still figuring out the fake stuff :laugh:
(I‘m not too fussed as I do still eat fish and seafood)
I wouldn’t eat any of it for breakfast though :wacko: (I was never actually that keen on sausages and bacon for breakfast)
Try the LM duck.

Top Bottom