What did you eat for breakfast?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Fried egg on toast with sausage and nuked tomato

Which vegan meat have you tried? Have you had the Linda McCartney duck?
How the hell do they get away with calling it duck, it contains o duck, i also dont understand why this type of thing is made to (alledgedly) look like, resemble meat.......WHY.
You can improve the linda mcartney mince simply by throwing it away and eating the packaging, imo it would taste better.

OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

How the hell do they get away with calling it duck, it contains o duck, i also dont understand why this type of thing is made to (alledgedly) look like, resemble meat.......WHY.
You can improve the linda mcartney mince simply by throwing it away and eating the packaging, imo it would taste better.
Each to their own. But I don't agree with your opinion.

Each to their own. But I don't agree with your opinion.
sorry i forgot to add yellow face thing :tongue: i was serious about the duck and the look like meat thing though

stephec

Legendary Member
My usual is poached egg on malted grain toast x 2, about 3/4 pint of lemonade and orange juice, followed by a large espresso.

Sometimes I'll have a couple of sausages as well, and on occasion I might chuck in a couple of hash browns on top of that lot.

mustang1

Guru
Was going to have porridge but that would take 5 mins and since the SO gets panicky very easily, I thought I'd get something even quicker so a smaller than usual helping of shreddies. Boring stuff.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Generally I'll just have 2 slices of wholemeal toast with butter & a coffee or 3 :okay: Today I was going out for 100+ miles so had 2 sausage, 3 rashers of bacon, black pudding, mushrooms, 2 fried egg & toast. Saw me through the ride, just stopped to eat a cereal bar this aft & didn't need to try & find anywhere open in the present climate

Top Bottom