What did you look like when you were young?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
I need to get some old photos of me on here, but I think they're all in albums up in Sheffield at the moment.

potsy

Rambler
I need to get some old photos of me on here, but I think they're all in albums up in Sheffield at the moment.
I'm trying to track down some old ones of me too, last seen at my mums house about 5 years ago :unsure:
This is the only other one I have to hand, can you see me? :giggle:
school 1.JPG

G-Zero

Über Member
The best thing about being so old is being able to drop pics in from so many different decades, starting with the sixties and my mum who's in her seventies now.

Photo0031.jpg

....and the seventies, Christmas at seventeen and smoking at the table !! How times have changed.

024.241279.dixielanders,w,marepool.jpg

....and a couple from the eighties (me on the left)

127.Summer80.K&VinceC.jpg

and a few years later with my first born, who's now living in that little southern town of London and earning more than his old dad !

116.k&dbeach.jpg

In to the nineties, post haircut, with both my boys and my old fella somewhere near the Kyle of Lochalsh.

Photo0011.jpg

C2C 1993 with my boys (one behind the camera)

14.k&J.jpg

and again in 1995 with mates, unsupported with full back pack, both on my rigid Claud Butler (which weighed as much as a small car)

06.Loweswater.jpg

potsy

Rambler
Give us a clue, mate. Are you male or female?
Well I'm on the middle row if that helps Maz :tongue:

Maz

Guru
@G-Zero...I like those pictures. You look a bit like Kevin Bacon in that seaside pic. Thanks for sharing them.

Top Bottom