What do I do ?? What do I do ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G-Zero

Über Member
Now sit down and don't panic !! I got my full CF Cube very wet due to a rainy commute home today. Will it melt ? Will it corrode to a pile of dust ?? Just to play safe I got a towel out and hand dried each component and put every bit into the oven on a low setting.
I will now spend the rest of the day in panic.

Do they not have bus shelters down your way ?

Mine would have been caught in a few wintry showers last week if it hadn't been for them.

You get to meet some lovely people, but it really plays havoc with your average speeds, while you sit around waiting for the roads to dry back out.

OP
OP
tiswas-steve

tiswas-steve

Über Member
Do they not have bus shelters down your way ?

Mine would have been caught in a few wintry showers last week if it hadn't been for them.

You get to meet some lovely people, but it really plays havoc with your average speeds, while you sit around waiting for the roads to dry back out.

Good call, I'm thinking of getting a rain cover to fit over me and the bike and just cut a few eyeholes out of it.

Ps, I looked at the GTC SL before I got my GTC Race ...

gbb

Legendary Member
hqdefault.jpg

Class response...:laugh: :laugh:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Send it to me. The site of it crumbling into little pieces will be too much trauma. I will ensure that it enjoys its last few hours of existence with a smile on its head tube, and you can morn in peace, free to buy a replacement.

G-Zero

Über Member
How about the pedalling protector ? Da dahhh !!

Take the engine out and you could be.......

1.jpg

Top Bottom