What do you do.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wheels had been set in motion before starting this thread. It was the fact that they claimed I was intimidating them, since losing the job delivered by a police officer, and being told I'm "the one that will end up with a criminal record if I continue"!!
How I fight that bit when I have no idea what they have said I don't know?
Forget the feather duster, I have a real scythe in the shed. Maybe nows the time for checking to see if it requires edging before use!!

As I said: get a solicitor! He/she can access your police file and see what's been said. After than he/she will give you the options and together you can decide what's the best way to proceed (even if that means do nothing at all!)

FFJ

If they are caught could you be accused of being complicit?
Remember... For evil to prevail, good men (or women) must do only nothing.
I like the quote, have used before and completely agree...sometimes scary to do the right thing
I came across this thread after reflecting on some of the posts on
What's the biggest cause of stress in your life
For me it was ppl doing the dirty without their partners knowing...happened to my cousin
So where do we stand on this - should we take action and let their partners know [one doesn't] or do we do nothin? Help make the decision, so far, based on above, feels like we should do
Be grateful for any input and good luck to classic33 - seems like they have done wrong and now using law against you

Top Bottom