What do you drive??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
A Volvo V70 2.4TS
Big enough for dog , bike and family, in reverse order of course.
Goes like sh1t of a shovel.......

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Blimey quite a variety!!

I have a MK3 Golf 2.8 VR6, very good fun to drive but the fastest moving part is the fuel guage:eek:!

Proto

Legendary Member
Saab 9-3 2.0t 5 door hatchback. Nine years old, 120000 miles and absolutely nothing wrong with it. Easy to load two bikes into the huge boot via the hatch. Fast, comy and reasonble economy. Keep thinking I'll change but can't find anything that offers much more.

Peugeot 306 1.4 Meridian. Family hack. Very cheap to tax, insure and run.

Citroen 2CV. Currently in bits, new chassis being fitted (again)and the bodywork resored.

Plus a couple of motorbikes.

millie has a 1996 suzuki swift which runs but needs a bit of tlc from time to time
I've got a 1979 ford fiesta 1.3 ghia which needs some welding and so is sat in my gran's garrage.

i'd love a 1972 bay windowed camper tho. millie would like a new swift.

Renard

Fiat Panda multijet for work. Not exactly glam but has a certain feel good factor 65mpg, £35 for a years tax, £30 a tyre.

VW Touran for home stuff. Not exactly glam but very roomy. 7 seats or 5 seats with loads of boot room.

Practical stuff. Maybe I'll get something nice when I have a mid life crisis :biggrin:

TWBNK

A Mini One and a Ford Galaxy. Neither one gets used all that much. I would love to get rid of one but we need the gal to tow with and the mini is just so much fun.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Can't see the day when I'll be able to afford to have a car in Singapore, it's hellish expensive. So right now I have a bus!

Olly

Land rover freelander
I love it!!!
It's like driving a tonka toy!
Loads of space and quite good on the motorway too.
Shame that since I've been back in London it's had...
1 widow smashed
3 keyings
And loads of those anti 4x4 " parking tickets" that basicly callme a w**nker - nice :biggrin:

Still, love the car and me bike!!
;)

ACS

Legendary Member
'07 Ford Focus Gigha 1.8 Diesel.

Replaced my Freelander (Mk 1) which was a disaster, think I must have got a famous Friday afternoon special. Spent more time with Landrover than on my drive, which had its upside, no car , more bike miles.

Top Bottom