What do you drive??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

1996 Mondy for work which is brilliant. had several now and can't fault them .
2nd car is a 20 year old classic 3.0 lt Porsche 944S2 .
chalk and cheese:biggrin:

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Peugeot 307 (which is doing less and less miles the more I cycle), Honda VFR400, Honda PC50 (in the process of being cafe racered!)

Citroen C5. diseasel 2.2 .. great suspension and plenty of grunt for overtaking on Ireland's single carriageway roads.. Fairly economical too... but would still trade it in for an Alfa.. basically when I moved back here had to buy a "sensible" car..The C5 is a decent secondhand buy although the suspension is not to everyones taste. I would really love to get an old sud again.. just roll down the window (store the winder on the shelf under the steering wheel.. the one that fills with water because the windscreens rubber's perished...and don't forget to dodge the drips from the sunroof..) and listen to the flat four engine..ah blissful days of youth.

Batzman

2007 Focus ST. Thirsty little monster, but oh what fun.... (fortunately I don't drive it that often)

iGaz

2003 Volkswagen T4 Transporter, 2.5ltr 5cylinder TDi.

Goes like hell for a van, fully lined and carpeted and complete with a full width rock and roll bed.

6 yr old Volvo V40, ideal for bikes and the dogs. 80,000 on the clock. I was talking to couple of guys in the village who both have V40's, one has 140,000 and the other 250,000 on their clocks, so not looking to change in near future (which suits me).

Top Bottom