What do you think of Irn Bru???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
G

Greedo

ianrauk said:
Because I don't drink any fizzy pop drinks....not helped by it looking disgusting

What's disgusting looking about a drink that is one of the only known to mankind you can't remove the stain if spilled on a carpet???? Nothing will shift it.:biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I take it it's one of your tipples of choice greedo... and that explains a lot :biggrin:

tyred

Legendary Member
Maybe it's my Scottish ancestory but I like it. Doesn't seem to be as easily available in Ireland as it used to be though.

tyred

Legendary Member
Greedo said:
What's disgusting looking about a drink that is one of the only known to mankind you can't remove the stain if spilled on a carpet???? Nothing will shift it.:biggrin:

I think that applies to Lucozade as well.

Globalti

Legendary Member
The very excellent Moorhouse family firm of Burnley went over to brewing beer when their founder was killed by an exploding barrel of Irn-Bru. Thank God for that because the beer is superb.

potsy

Rambler
It's one of those drinks i very rarely have,but I do really like the taste of it,but there again I have been to Scotland a few times:biggrin: tend not to drink much fizzy pop anymore-used to go through gallons of it:sad:

Have not got past the silly name to get on to taste it!

Mark_Robson

It's bloody awful. It's way too sweet and tastes vile.
Pepsi Max is the only fizzy drink that I like these days, although I have bought a can of full sugar coke when I feel like I'm not going to make it home on a ride.

montage

God Almighty
They are all a pile of bonjmudguards. Some lemonades and ginger beers can be ok though.

Not a fizzy drink person, unless of course alcoholic beverages are added.
JD and coke is often my standard at clubs

Top Bottom