what Documentaries did you watch last night.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Over 8 hours including the follow up doc:biggrin:, Making a Murder is around 10 hours long .
I watched it years ago and it's gripping like a Scandi thriller. Real life footage following the whole investigation rather than a traditional doc. My friend who lives in Durham and was/is a friend of Murdering Mike alerted me to it originally.
I saw a Silent Witness episode once that was a straight rip-off of the storyline.

U

User6179

I watched it years ago and it's gripping like a Scandi thriller. Real life footage following the whole investigation rather than a traditional doc. My friend who lives in Durham and was/is a friend of Murdering Mike alerted me to it originally.
I saw a Silent Witness episode once that was a straight rip-off of the storyline.

The sequel is worth a watch and not to give to much away there should be another part to follow shortly .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUl5pXhpwPs

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The sequel is worth a watch and not to give to much away there should be another part to follow shortly .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUl5pXhpwPs

Ill definitely give that a watch. My friend, who I've known since we were six, bumped into Mike in the mall recently for the first time since the start of the whole thing. It was slightly awkward, he said, as he regards him as culpable.

U

User6179

Ill definitely give that a watch. My friend, who I've known since we were six, bumped into Mike in the mall recently for the first time since the start of the whole thing. It was slightly awkward, he said, as he regards him as culpable.

He certainly looks guilty although an owl is now being touted as the guilty party:laugh:

AndyRM

XOXO
Half way through Attenborough's Barrier Reef documentary. Absolutely stunning cinematography coupled with his easy going style makes for wonderful viewing. There are some neat archive clips from when he visited in 1957 too.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Still working through Earth Story... t'was mountains last night.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I made the mistake of watching that one about wannabe Jihadis on C4. What a bunch of pathetic n****rs. Recruiting for God?. Frankly, if I was God, I'd fire them all. The only disturbing bit was when the film maker showed them Daesh videos of executions and they were smiling throughout. I soooo wanted to wipe the smiles off their faces at watching other human beings being tortured and killed:cursing:.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
David Attenborough and the Giant Dinosaur (BBC1) Cracking story on the discovery of possibly the largest dinosaur ever, Titanosaur...Attenborough at 89 is still an amazing enthusiastic presenter, you could see he was loving every minute of it....
I'm always left in awe at the numbers ..100 million years ago and more......

I also watched it.
Great programme. Totally amazed at the size of the bones when they first unearthed them. And when they were lifting up the single Vertebrae.. blimey..

Booyaa

Veteran
Watch a documentary made about El Chapo today. Very interesting insight, it was made just before he was captured again, in 2014. Now could do with a bit of an addition.

Top Bottom