What does your Avatar mean?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paladin - York

It means that I'm technically a hopeless case & a lost cause. I've tried many times to get one to show but failed miserably each time.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Its ****ing Vince and that ****ing retarded ****ing cat from Monglels, ****ing innit?!:biggrin:

Mr Phoebus

Some people's avatars can have deep personal significance. Does yours mean anything to you? Why did you choose it?
I guess the young 'uns won't recognise mine. It comes from the highly successful Weetabix advertising campaign in the 80s. The characters are from the "Weetabix Club". They were cool - and for years we all went round saying "If you know what's good for you..." and "OK". The picture in my avatar reminds me of that time, and casts me back to when I was at school, when I had my first crush; when pink was fashionable, and we all wore white socks with brightly coloured, baggy shirts; Miami Vice, The 'A' Team, Dangermouse....My paper rounds at 5 in the morning, the door-to-door butcher who had a crush on my mum, when we still used pounds and ounces and were just getting our heads around centigrade...And I discovered cycling. Good ol' days!

My mate sourced an anti-tamper Allen key so he could nick the Weetabix poster from a bus stop to put on his bedroom wall.

calibanzwei

My general disposition is one of a bear with a sore head. Nuff said
thumbsup.png

Panter

Just call me Chris...
It was just a picture I took that I was chuffed with!

rusky

CC Addict
Mine is me in pyjamas on my bike taken for a promotional shot at my old company. It's 100% original, not photoshopped at all - nooo :whistle:

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Mines a still from a Japanese gameshow where the contestants had to dress in mankinis and helmets and push pineapples up their arse. Or something like that. That's what it looked like anyway, without being able to speak Japanese.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Mine is a member of the Blue Man Group. I did some work for them when they opened their show in London. And seeing as I'm a Chelsea Blue I thougt it very apt.

Top Bottom