What does your Avatar mean?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Mine shows the level of bike handling ability that I aspire to

asterix

Comrade Member
Mines a still from a Japanese gameshow where the contestants had to dress in mankinis and helmets and push pineapples up their arse. Or something like that. That's what it looked like anyway, without being able to speak Japanese.

Oh b*gger, there goes another of my illusions. I had hoped that was what you looked like :sad:

My avatar is a photo of a dog I met up a mountain. The temp (according to my computer) was 8°C and rain was blowing across the road (no computer needed to work that out).

Arch

Married to Night Train
I was in a training session at work, all about communication I think it was. We were given a piece of playdoh each, to 'model' a particular concept. After that, discussion continued, and I found myself 'doodling' with my playdoh.

That pink elephant is the result. It still sits on the windowsill at work. The trainer, when she came to take the playdoh back, said she couldn't bear to squish my elephant up.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Mine is a proud moment as I reach the top of Mont Ventoux. It was taken by my Son who had got there first. That is the spot where the finish line is. I was too tired to hold my arms aloft.

wildjetskier

I used to race jet ski's on the European Jetski circuit, great fun......the avatar is just to remind me of my younger / fitter days

OP
OP
Jimmy Doug

Jimmy Doug

If you know what's good for you ...
A snap of my workplace.

No - really . Taken on 'international talk like a pirate day' last year. September 19th is only just around the corner, me hearties

My God I must become a member. The first paragraph I read in the link you provide gave me true Enlightenment:

Why do we need an International Talk Like a Pirate Day?

Make no mistake. We do. But it's a little hard to articulate why, especially when you've made the mistake of referring to your wife as a scurvy bilge rat and tried to order her back into the galley.

Now that's what I've been doing wrong all these years!

OP
OP
Jimmy Doug

Jimmy Doug

If you know what's good for you ...
Now Piemaster I really must complain. I'm lying here on my bed, supposedly to recover from a back operation. But when I got to the chat-up lines on the site, I laughed so hard that I could feel it hurt. I actually had to stop reading for fear of doing irreparable harm to myself- serious.
I'm just trying to imagine what I'd say to my doctor when he realized that my recovery wasn't successful:
"It's 'cause I learned that to pull a girl I should say: Pardon me, but would ya mind if I fired me cannon through your porthole"

Seigi

My avatar is artwork from the Lateralus album by TOOL, there's a lot of meaning behind the image itself, but nothing significance to me other than I love TOOL.

Oh wait, by avatar you actually meant fictional name, otherwise known as a username. Mine just means "Justice" in Japanese. Not much else to, in fact, I'm not even a Japanophile any more, I just like how the words said plus my other username is usually Killgroup which doesn't feel appropriate for a cycling forum :tongue:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
My avatar is artwork from the Lateralus album by TOOL, there's a lot of meaning behind the image itself, but nothing significance to me other than I love TOOL.

I thought I recognised that! I got the album following that but wasn't convinced.

Avatar is the picture not the name btw

Top Bottom