What does your Avatar mean?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Best ever comedy programme.And represents a time long ago lost forever.A time when the country had to pull together everyone doing their bit.To beat Adolph.
And just to finish was it worth it.Maybe i'm just old an tired but i think the old girl is up to her neck in sh===.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
it's me :hello:

OP
OP
Jimmy Doug

Jimmy Doug

If you know what's good for you ...
Best ever comedy programme.And represents a time long ago lost forever.A time when the country had to pull together everyone doing their bit.To beat Adolph.
And just to finish was it worth it.Maybe i'm just old an tired but i think the old girl is up to her neck in sh===.

I share your love of the show. Fine comedy. My 12 year-old loves it, so it's still enjoyable to the new generation. I'm sure it'll be timeless.

siadwell

Guru
Mines a still from a Japanese gameshow where the contestants had to dress in mankinis and helmets and push pineapples up their arse. Or something like that. That's what it looked like anyway, without being able to speak Japanese.

For some reason, your avatar always reminds me of the geeky one (Moss) from The IT Crowd. With a pineapple up his arse.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Just anything that interests me at the time. Currently it's the badge of the NKVD the precursors of the KGB.
I had a friend who used to work with a Czech miner who had come to Britain at the end of the war. He was still terrified of the EnKehVaDar in the 1980's and would twitch if they were mentioned. I was remembering my friends stories so looked them up and copied their badge. "Simples".

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I've used Fry as an online avatar for a while now (back to my original PS1 days). Originally it suited the persona I wanted...which was one that didnt take itself too seriously (except when I'm a little grumpy). We all have moods and the world about us changes so, I tend to adopt different guises of fry to reflect weather, politics, film releases ...whatever. 3D films seem all the ragte right now, so hence the glasses. last week was a snorkel (as it didnt stop raining for ages), Week before was beachwear... I think the week before Fry was dressed in riot gear...what with the looters and all.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I don't tend to post photos of myself up much but my avatar is a close up photo of my hair from years ago - I used to dye my hair all bright colours and did so for over a decade for lots of reasons- it was a long thought out decision to stop dying the hair after it got into bad condition and the dying process was just too high maintenance. The rainbow hair was part of my identity in lots of different ways and for months friends wouldn't recognise me with my natural hair colour but I preferred the subversive dark horse approach and didn't really need to shout it out anymore, besides if you look 'normal' but think outside the box, it's more interesting no?! Anyway, I have it there not for real significance or deep meaning but simply cause I like the colours!

Top Bottom