What does your other half do that annoys you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tomb1960

Mrs B has two annoying habits, the first is that when she reads a paperback book she bends the left hand side right the way behind the right hand side thus really destroying the books integrity I hate that. The second is that she thinks she is good at giving directions to places, she's not and all her directions start with 'You know where such and such a place is.....' invariably the unfortunate recipient of the directions doesn't, but still she carries on!

ChrisKH

Guru
Two things:-

The first is my misssus is the world's most awful knick nack person and collector of absolutely useless items that may 'one day' be useful. Suffice to say the place is choc a bloc with crap.

The second, which is a knock on effect of the first is she never throws any clothes or usable shoes away. I have one wardrobe, one chest of drawers and one bedside set of drawers. She has six wardrobes, three chest of drawers, a spare cupboard full of coats and 100's of shoes. Some Most will never fit again or will not come into fashion in the next millenium. I have threatened a mass auction on e-bay but she's impervious. It's an illness I tell you. :biggrin:

ChrisKH said:
The second, which is a knock on effect of the first is she never throws any clothes or usable shoes away. I have one wardrobe, one chest of drawers and one bedside set of drawers. She has six wardrobes, three chest of drawers, a spare cupboard full of coats and 100's of shoes. Some Most will never fit again or will not come into fashion in the next millenium. I have threatened a mass auction on e-bay but she's impervious. It's an illness I tell you. :eek:

It is - Diogenes Syndrome.

She eats cakes, biscuits and crisps, plus more food than me but does not put on any weight!

While I put on half a stone just walking past a sweet shop.

I guess I get the benefit of nice fit wifey but it is still really annoying.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I don't have one now, but my former other half used to annoy me by saying that she'd rather not be with me. I told her that if she felt like that, she should finish with me and move on to someone else. She then annoyed me by taking my advice... :ohmy:

U

User482

Mrs User482 and I seem to have some weird role reversal going on, where she is the one afflicted by the "boy look" and "manflu". This manifests itself by her claiming never to be able to find anything (usually its at the front of the cupboard she's just looked in) and a need to take her temperature at the first sign of a sniffle.

Still, she's alright really - we're getting married this year.

yenrod

Ive a friend and he knows two people who constantly; row/argue/fight (not physically) bicker/quibble whatever, but do they split up NEVER...

You've gotta have something in common ;)

walker

yenrod said:
Ive a friend and he knows two people who constantly; row/argue/fight (not physically) bicker/quibble whatever, but do they split up NEVER...

You've gotta have something in common ;)

funny Yenners, sometimes me and the Mrs Are like that, but I think it keeps us on our toes, but neither of us are ones to keep anything quiet, so we just say what we think and it can lead to some heated debates (not quite arguements but very heated debates) I find it quite fun sometimes. :smile:

MarkF

Guru
Does not rinse the glasses out enough, so my pop tastes of fairy liquid.;)
Loses socks and blames it on me, why would I wang just one of my socks?:biggrin: :smile:
Leaves my summer shirts at the bottom of the ironing pile until, well, summer.:ohmy:

Miss JRG has a couple of annoying habits

1) She has tounge, lip and cheek and gum piercings, which she clicks against her teeth when she is asleep - this is inevitably right next to my ear and wakes me up. That sound drives me mad, but she is sooooooo cute when she is asleep I can't get mad at her :tongue:

2) Wears my boxers all the time, which is fine, but she seems unable to distinguish between the tight ones I hate and don't wear, and the nice baggy ones I love to wear. Grr!

She is the best in the world though, the very best and I love her to pieces, so can't hold anything against her.

Top Bottom