What does your other half do that annoys you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
justAl said:
Hello to everyone, I'm all excited to be part of the community.
And for my first post I would like to tell you that my wife laughs at me when I put on my lycra shorts which I find quite distressing.
And when I say I've just done 10 miles in 30 mins, she asks what slowed me down!!

The people laughing at you because you hadn't put your lycra shorts on. :biggrin:

justAl

Patrick Stevens said:
The people laughing at you because you hadn't put your lycra shorts on. :biggrin:

but I do wear them. They keep my ears warm:blush:

walker

justAl said:
Hello to everyone, I'm all excited to be part of the community.
And for my first post I would like to tell you that my wife laughs at me when I put on my lycra shorts which I find quite distressing.
And when I say I've just done 10 miles in 30 mins, she asks what slowed me down!!

just tell her you stopped to buy a news paper

strofiwimple

Veteran
She takes a massive part of my monthly income whilst her new partner "earns" approx three times my salary, bitches if she sees me in a new shirt etc- always matalan specials! moans because her chelsea tractor is going to cost her more blah blah blah- whoops sorry, i mistook this thread for the one for divorced/seperated guys entitled "what does your other 4/5ths do to annoy you" do i sound a tad bitter at all ???

bobg

Über Member
yenrod said:
Ive a friend and he knows two people who constantly; row/argue/fight (not physically) bicker/quibble whatever, but do they split up NEVER...

You've gotta have something in common :smile:

I thing me and Mrs BG know your friend......

yenrod said:
Thats called your lip !, basically.

Yeah, but the ring goes through the gum at the top, its defo the gum.

Top Bottom