What does your other half do that annoys you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Miss JRG has a couple of annoying habits

1) She has tounge, lip and cheek and gum piercings, which she clicks against her teeth when she is asleep - this is inevitably right next to my ear and wakes me up. That sound drives me mad, but she is sooooooo cute when she is asleep I can't get mad at her :tongue:

2) Wears my boxers all the time, which is fine, but she seems unable to distinguish between the tight ones I hate and don't wear, and the nice baggy ones I love to wear. Grr!

She is the best in the world though, the very best and I love her to pieces, so can't hold anything against her.

You sure shes a female quote 'Wears my boxers all the time'....

Monsieur Pumpe

Hangs things on door knobs all over the house and has started hanging things on the bloody doors too now.

But apart from that she's ace!

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Makes tea.

While I'm looking forward to a five-minute sit-down while I gently sip it, she's downed hers in one, standing up, by the kettle.

And then she gets frustrated waiting for me to finish mine, and while she's in that state, I can't possibly enjoy it.

Tea is just not meant to be drunk standing up!

Trillian

she looses her keys from time to time,
she's faster on a mountain bike on a forrest road than me, but i am running singlespeed

me:
i often can get a little paranoid
talk very technical at random
feel that a hammer with a freezer bag over it is a suitable impliment for separating frozen bits of chicken

Plax

Guru
Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Miss JRG has a couple of annoying habits

1) She has tounge, lip and cheek and gum piercings, which she clicks against her teeth when she is asleep - this is inevitably right next to my ear and wakes me up. That sound drives me mad, but she is sooooooo cute when she is asleep I can't get mad at her :evil:

2) Wears my boxers all the time, which is fine, but she seems unable to distinguish between the tight ones I hate and don't wear, and the nice baggy ones I love to wear. Grr!

She is the best in the world though, the very best and I love her to pieces, so can't hold anything against her.

Now I'm intrigued - how on earth do you have pierced gums?

It's probably a common thing to wear your fellas boxers. I don't but that's because they are like bermuda shorts on me. One of the girls at work wears her fellas boxers, but that's only because he has a habit of cleaning the cooker with her knickers so she can never find any!

yenrod

Plax said:
Now I'm intrigued - how on earth do you have pierced gums?

It's probably a common thing to wear your fellas boxers. I don't but that's because they are like bermuda shorts on me. One of the girls at work wears her fellas boxers, but that's only because he has a habit of cleaning the cooker with her knickers so she can never find any!

Don't tell me: with cillit bang ! :evil:

I've been thinking about this thread for a few weeks now and I have found a couple of things that wind me up about my other half.

If ever I am doing any small job in any part of the house eg chopping some veg in the kitchen, drying my hair in front of the bedroom mirror, he will come along and do something in the exact same space, so he's practically elbowing me out of the way, standing on my toes, really disrupting what I'm doing. He won't say excuse me, or wait, or do it elsewhere, he'll just barge in. It's really annoying!! I'm going to say something one of these days....

The only other thing, as I have just discovered (again), is that if I am away for a while, and come back, the place is invariably a tip and there's nothing to eat. Neither is there any bog roll!

Other than that he's a lovely man...

yenrod

Kirstie said:
I've been thinking about this thread for a few weeks now and I have found a couple of things that wind me up about my other half.

If ever I am doing any small job in any part of the house eg chopping some veg in the kitchen, drying my hair in front of the bedroom mirror, he will come along and do something in the exact same space, so he's practically elbowing me out of the way, standing on my toes, really disrupting what I'm doing. He won't say excuse me, or wait, or do it elsewhere, he'll just barge in. It's really annoying!! I'm going to say something one of these days....

The only other thing, as I have just discovered (again), is that if I am away for a while, and come back, the place is invariably a tip and there's nothing to eat. Neither is there any bog roll!

Lazy barsteward... i need a new woman ! :biggrin:

simoncc

The most annoying thing is her old fashioned attitude to some aspects of life while professing to be go-ahead and modern about them. Despite being lectured by her about how women can do anything these days I'm also constantly nagged about when I'm going to do various domestic tasks such as decorating, DIY or general maintenance. When I suggest she does them if she's so concerned to get them done I'm told I'm being unreasonable.

The second most annoying thing is the complaint that we don't do as much together as we used to. As she has no real hobbies apart from shopping and claims to find my hobbies tiresome I tell her that this isn't a surprising state of affairs.

gbb

Legendary Member
Kirstie said:

That gets my goat. I hate being crowded.
Even my son does it..you turn round and ;):ohmy: he's there...right in front of me. I try to squeeze past...FFS son, give me some room will you :laugh::biggrin:
I dont swear BTW...it's all said in the best possible taste....but he still does it....always in the way, bless him :biggrin:

We've got this aged gardener at work, he turns up every Tuesday, then proceeds to tell you all the jokes he's heard.
He started telling me this joke, and to impress the point...placed his face literally inches from mine. xx(xx(:biggrin:
'Fcuk off John...you're making me nervous for chrissakes', as i hastily backed off.

justAl

Hello to everyone, I'm all excited to be part of the community.
And for my first post I would like to tell you that my wife laughs at me when I put on my lycra shorts which I find quite distressing.
And when I say I've just done 10 miles in 30 mins, she asks what slowed me down!!

Top Bottom