What does your other half think of your bike/s?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes Jane, if you use the LBS, the other half doesn't know half that goes on re bikes! Keep flicking quickly over things if you must - you're more important than the house. Please send me an up to date photo by email. Are you going to post that pic of you at Alton Towers I sent you on this forum?

Think Jane, you've forgotten how old I am. You were 6 when I first knew you, I was about 23 or thereabouts. I'm trying very hard not to be that old!!! I bought a pink flash for my hair the other day which caused a lot of merriment!

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Campfire said:
Yes Jane, if you use the LBS, the other half doesn't know half that goes on re bikes! Keep flicking quickly over things if you must - you're more important than the house. Please send me an up to date photo by email. Are you going to post that pic of you at Alton Towers I sent you on this forum?
+

Oh god that Alton towers pic, post if you like I dont mind ;)

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Campfire said:
Think Jane, you've forgotten how old I am. You were 6 when I first knew you, I was about 23 or thereabouts. I'm trying very hard not to be that old!!! I bought a pink flash for my hair the other day which caused a lot of merriment!

My step son now, was six when I first met him, it is not that much of an ages gap Campfire. Was it really 42 years ago we met????? oh dear god:ohmy:

WE may not have seen each other in alot of years, but I have such fond fond memories of you ;) I always looked up to you, your cooking your wonderful fashion sense did you know that?? ;)

Top Bottom