What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
The Woman.

A chick-flick that Mrs S. had recorded onto HD.

Absolute rubbish !

Cast included Meg Ryan and Eva Mendes.

blade1889

Fishing In The Rivers Of Life
Treated the missus to Batman Begins on dvd. She actually really enjoyed it, she wants to watch the The Dark Knight tonight.

Maz

Guru
Love the Avatar
It should be one of these, right? I'm a Blade, too!
badge_sufc.gif

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I watched Fargo again tonight. I still find it wickedly funny!

(I must check out the 'true story' on which it is based. It is so far-fetched, that it is hard to believe that people could be so stupid! ***)

*** PS Apparently, it was loosely based on various crimes that took place over a period of time in that part of the USA so hardly what I would call a 'true story'!

No it's not a true story... the Cohen's, or one of 'em, just put 'this is a true story' in as a little teaser... and a fine movie it is!

albion

Guru
Few of note though I did find it very easy to sit through Live Exposure.

This is certainly one of those movies that can move into being considered an all time great.
It is shown again on the 16th and I guess the eroto-theosophical description fits.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I watched Jaun Of The Dead a film made in Cuba that obviously stole it's title from the British film. That is where the similarity ends it's nothing really like the British film and is very good in it's own right. Very funny film for my sense of humour anway.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Well at least you tickled the 'mindless' box Colin.

I watched Groundhog Day last night, one of the few romcoms I can bear. Terrible acting in places but all in all a cracker... is it just me or do other poeple see it as a remake/reimagining of Scrooge?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well at least you tickled the 'mindless' box Colin.
I had a mind when I started watching it, but there wasn't much left by the end ...
I watched Groundhog Day last night, one of the few romcoms I can bear. Terrible acting in places but all in all a cracker... is it just me or do other poeple see it as a remake/reimagining of Scrooge?
I like Groundhog Day. It's one of those films that I come back to every now and then and still enjoy, like The Shawshank Redemption and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Maz

Guru
The Italian Job was on the other night (the original one with Michael "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" Caine). I always enjoy that film.

pally83

Über Member
Get Carter was on t'other night. That's 2 hours I'll never get back. Michael Caine runs like a 3 year old.

Top Bottom