What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Octet

Veteran
Ted was hilarious. Loved it.
Off to watch the Sweeney in an hour.

Ted is probably my favorite cinema release that I've gone to see.
"Back of Susan Boyle!"

OP
OP
Hitchington

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Went to see "Dredd" last night and it was superb (for a Judge Dredd/2000AD fanboy like me it was near perfect)! Ultra violent, slick and full of snappy satire it does JUSTICE to Britain's best sci-fi comic creation. I'm not a huge fan of films shot in 3D although the slo mo drug scenes looked amazing. **** out of 5 and a body count to match :gun: NOT for kids.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
District 9. I can't decide if it was enjoyable or not. Laughable in places and some fairly good action scenes in others.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I'm sorry to hear The Sweeney's crap. I was quite looking forward to that, having loved the original when it came out. Ray Winstone did seem like the right man for the job, if anyone was going to be...

The Sweeney was rubbish.
Predictable and implausible in equal measures, and Top Gear do a better chase scene!

"Push the Len, hold it down for ten seconds" I'm going to The Sweeney at the weekend but that phrase from the TG chase will going through my mind.

Sandra6

Veteran
It was always going to be rubbish. The Sweeney is just one of those things you cannot re-do ... but try saying that to some half-assed coked-up movie producer/director
I never watched the original Sweeney so had nothing to compare it to, but as far as "cops n robbers" films go it was pretty weak.

Top Bottom