What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
Demolition Man.

Arnie is the action king, but Sly still runs him a close second, and how does Nigel Hawthorne end up in a Stallone film?

6/10.

postman

Legendary Member
1600957392588.png
Loved this film,funny lines all the way through.Only needed Dame Vera Lynn singing whale meat again and it would have been perfect.

AndyRM

XOXO
Seagull beagle Chuck Norris is yer man for toughness.

No chance. Seagal is massive compared to Norris. And can make bombs out of microwaves.

figbat

Slippery scientist
Two last night:

1. Black Panther - we're working our way through teh Marvel Cinematic Universe in universe chronological order - quite like this one; it works alone but has some quite strong links to the Avengers storyline. Chadwick Boseman gave a good performance, which is all the more saddening.
  2. The Mountain Between Us - not sure I had even heard of this, which is a surprise given the talent involved (Elba, Winslett). A somewhat formulaic film, one which you might believe is based on a true story although I don't believe it is. My soft spot for Kate was not diminished though and it does a good job of making you feel involved and concerned for the plight of the characters.

Drago

Legendary Member
  1. The Mountain Between Us - not sure I had even heard of this, which is a surprise given the talent involved (Elba, Winslett). A somewhat formulaic film, one which you might believe is based on a true story although I don't believe it is. My soft spot for Kate was not diminished though and it does a good job of making you feel involved and concerned for the plight of the characters.
And true to form Winslett gets her top bollards out. Rumours are idris did that scene for free!

Top Bottom