What have you done, that you haven’t.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Apparently I'm a famous author. I don't thing I've ever written a letter, let alone a book!
We ought to get together; I'm supposed to be a famous artist.

Reactions: GM

classic33

Leg End Member
"I've" opened two accounts, same bank seperate branches, with £250,000 in cash.

Staff at neither branch thought there was anything odd in walking in with a quarter million to open an account.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
10 years ago I was sent to prison by a military court for a crime I didn't commit. I promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the LA* underground. Today, still wanted by the government, I survive as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find me, maybe you can hire the me.

Or, on a more serious note...

The company I work for was briefly owned by a very large American multinational conglomerate, who had a quite senior person in their HR department with the same name as me, who appeared next to me on the global e-mail list. You can imagine the rest...

And many years ago there was someone with the same name as me on the books at our GP's practice. This was back in the days of paper notes, so appointments were often taken up waiting for the 'right' notes to be brought through.

* - Leeds Area

simonali

Guru
I just tried googling my own name and nothing of note was in the results. I recall doing the same a few years back when I was apparently a successful cross country runner.

AndyRM

XOXO
Without the 'M' bit of my name, I'm a pretty decent NFL coach, and an average former footballer.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I am a footballer , a drummer with the band surviver amongst many many other things considering I have the most common surname
You could always change your name from Lee to something globally quite rare, like Jones.

Top Bottom