What have you found on the road side recently

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sorry for lowering the tone (again?), another find (not recently, about 18 months ago)...

The forecast had been for a maximum of 12-13 degrees with a degree or two off that for windchill. Well, I'm sure that temperatures hit mid to high teens in the sun and there wasn't much wind really so I started to overheat on the climbs later on. I told Brian that I intended to stop at the top of the climb out of Nelson to remove one layer of clothing, and I did so. There was a first for me at the summit ... I have never seen a large brown dildo hanging from a roadside bush before! :laugh:

Sorry for lowering the tone (again?), another find (not recently, about 18 months ago)...

The forecast had been for a maximum of 12-13 degrees with a degree or two off that for windchill. Well, I'm sure that temperatures hit mid to high teens in the sun and there wasn't much wind really so I started to overheat on the climbs later on. I told Brian that I intended to stop at the top of the climb out of Nelson to remove one layer of clothing, and I did so. There was a first for me at the summit ... I have never seen a large brown dildo hanging from a roadside bush before!
Very odd as they're usually found in the bush...

classic33

Leg End Member
But no key? :whistle:
Cut the lock with an angle grinder to expose the locking mechanism. Then set to work on how to open others of the same type.

Or just experiment on the various ways of getting past the lock. Timing each method used.

MahatmaAndhi

I need to start cycling where you guys cycle (or pay more attention to my surroundings). The only thing I've found which was remotely useful to me was a rusty zed-bed.
I'm using my furlough time to make a cargo trailer for as little as possible and thought the springs would be good for the hitch. Yet to try. Watch this space.

Drago

Legendary Member
I found someone fly tipping on Monday. I didn't want a confrontation with 2 blokes in the arriss end of nowhere with no mobile phone (I wouldn't have been able to call an ambulance for them), so I made a mental note of their reg number and rode on. Checked the spot yesterday and they'd dumped a load of rubble in the stream, so duly grassed to the local carncil. I don't know the fellers, but I recognise the vehicle and know which village and street it lives in, so hopefully the jackboots from the counciul will slap him across the soles of his feet with a rubber hose until he pays a nice fine.

roley poley

Über Member
all our council tips are closed and people with time on their hands doing home repairs or clean outs of the house make their problems "disappear" by fly tipping .Expect to see more of this on your journeys if you see it happening use the DRAGO method as mentioned above ..hope this thread continues to be filled with stories of treasure not trash :smile:

Drago

Legendary Member
I found someone fly tipping on Monday. I didn't want a confrontation with 2 blokes in the arriss end of nowhere with no mobile phone (I wouldn't have been able to call an ambulance for them), so I made a mental note of their reg number and rode on. Checked the spot yesterday and they'd dumped a load of rubble in the stream, so duly grassed to the local carncil. I don't know the fellers, but I recognise the vehicle and know which village and street it lives in, so hopefully the jackboots from the counciul will slap him across the soles of his feet with a rubber hose until he pays a nice fine.
Carncil contacted me today - turns out its a retired copper I know, not spoken to them for a decade or more!

statement provided by myself, and I look forward to appearing in court in my regimental blazer, pith helmet and ostrich feathers to present my evidence.

Top Bottom