What have you found on the road side recently

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A Victorias Secret PINK series thong - didn't keep it ^_^
VS brand is lacking in wokeness, which may explain why so many young ladies are so eager to discard them. Right on sistas!

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
Found a bank card on the road at the weekend. Asked around local faceache sites if anyone know the owner but no one did so handed it into the bank when they opened.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
A pair of sunglasses , put them on the wall (Country lane on the moors) , went past a week later and they were still there so gave them a new home.
Also seen a full box set of "lost" on dvd dumped in a layby, having watched some of the episodes previously i knew why they were dumped and so left them.

Low Gear Guy

Veteran
I saw but did not pi k up a folding seat at a rural road junction. Looks like it was abandoned by a marshal for a cycling or running event.

OP
OP
ren531

ren531

Über Member
Found a 50mm jubilee clip in good working order,and an inner tube witch is repairable yesterday.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
A 6ft length of 10mm hardened motorcycle chain with a padlock locked to one end of it, in East Barnet. Lying in the road next to some big council wheelie bins that looked like they had just been put out for the dustman to empty. Grabbed chain and cut the padlock off later with an angle grinder. Now use it to keep my Raleigh rod-braked 3 speed secure. It's not the first length of chain I have found on street either!

Nice rechargeable rear light, still flashing !
No sign of its owner in either direction so 2 of daughter's hair bobbles secure it now to one of my fleet.

Tyre levers on tissington trail in the grass beside the track.

Wine gum which suggested a cyclist ahead of me ( spotted him as he created a rise ahead later on)

Large dead Badger last night, left it there !

OP
OP
ren531

ren531

Über Member
And things i am seeing but not going to pick up is latex gloves everywhere, not seen any masks but loads of discarded ppe gloves littering country lanes allover presumably thrown out of car's, do they think they are going to decompose, not in the next thousand years or so.

Top Bottom