What injuries do you carry?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Now I am 48 I wont bore you with all my ills :biggrin:
I have had a sore coxis the last few weeks.
It may be down to a pothole I never saw and took the full brunt on my derriere or the hard seats in the works canteen.. :biggrin:
didn't bother me on the bike the other day but strangely it does when sat on the couch etc.

anyone else suffered this or have advice ?

You have hurt your coccyx. I cannot sit on the padded dining chairs... I can however sit on the hard wooden ones... apparently this is "normal". I have no issue with the bike seat. It is something to do with the poofy bits poof up and can press on your coccyz causing the ouch!

sanddancer

Spre coxis
You have hurt your coccyx. I cannot sit on the padded dining chairs... I can however sit on the hard wooden ones... apparently this is "normal". I have no issue with the bike seat. It is something to do with the poofy bits poof up and can press on your coccyz causing the ouch!

I say,
"Poofy bum" ? What sort of welcome to the forum is that ? :biggrin:

seriously, thats pretty much it, thanks for the reply ;) .
I only bought this giant last autumn and didn't use it for the winter. Probably the harshness I'm not used to for years away from a road bike coupled with the pot hole incident lol.

I don't get out as much as I'd like but hope to change that this year and if it persists will look at changing the seat. ;)
Cheers.

Diggs

Veteran
Apart from general wear and tear of the knees etc. just this one....
shoulder.jpg shoulderXr.jpg

Incident with a kamikaze cat - see earlier threads

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
A fracture in my right elbow when I was 18. Last day of school, pissed, messing around in Lancaster city centre and fell on my elbow. Didn't hurt at the time. Did the next day

A sort of wrenched shoulder caused by throwing a tennis ball to my son years ago on the beach at Lytham St Annes. Got better over the next 10 years but I fell off the bike and it seems to have reactivated the injury

Top Bottom