What is everybody's mileage like

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Managed about 1200km in April with about 13,000m of the uphill stuff, would like to manage 200km a week this month.

Alternate days cycling and walking. Pre 8.00 am rides, about 80 miles a week.

I did start off alternating cycling outdoors and turbo riding, but the boredom of the turbo kicked in after a few weeks. I might start it again if the weather gets very rainy.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Currently between 50-60miles per week when its not p***ing down. The sun will be out a lot more this week (22-24'c this thursday i believe!) so my range will be extended a few more miles.

pclay

Veteran
80ish miles a week for me. 1 hour on the road in the morning before 9 am. Upto 1 hour in the evening on the turbo. I had never used a turbo before the lockdown.... zwift workout are really good.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Way, way down on the usual figures. Im only doing a couple of shorter commutes a week to work and back but am getting out for a local ride a few days a week with my partner when the weather permits. My 100 mile rides are taking a big hit with only 1 a month at the moment during the pandemic, just to keep myself in the ICaM challenge for the year.

Top Bottom