Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Potatoes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • Cheese

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Beer

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It has to be cheese as it's the king of all food groups. It's an ingredient, a condiment , a snack and even a meal itself - toasted cheese on a tin plate. .
Cheese may be ruled more veget-unable than veget-able

anothersam

SMIDSMe
They go lovely in a Rabbit Stew.

My dear fellow, liking my post above does not absolve you from this. I know rabbits have a long history of being a game animal, but as you know, Chompsky is a beloved pet. You may not have been talking about him in particular, but it's still grossfully insensitive given the context. I'm beginning to wonder if you're related to Glenn Close.

We’ll both survive the joke because a) we’re both grown-ups (Chompsky’s 5+, which is long past the natural lifespan of a wild rabbit and fingers crossed not quite literally middle-aged for this domestic rabbit, b) we have a sense of humour, and b) we see it all the time. But is this really necessary? For bonus insult, remember that we’re talking about a peaceful vegan, and in this case, the peaceful vegetarian who cares for him so much.

I’ve never reported a post (except my own), and am not about to start, but can I kindly request that in future you think before you go there? I don’t post rotisserie recipes for dogs and cats. Thank you in advance.

View: https://youtu.be/7Kf3CA1IZTU

Last edited:

anothersam

SMIDSMe
qNZEM8z.jpg

I’ve never reported a post and am not about to start
Not least because it would be laughed out of the moderator's plush offices. I have no pull here. I might even have negative pull. That out of my system, to address the OP, it’s a tough call but I’m going to say

D28ewA4.jpg

and similar. I wish loved loved veggies more – being a vegetarian, it’s a bit like a cyclist not loving pedalling (I’m not the biggest fan of that either) – but my palate has been dulled by too many years of food that barely deserves the name to truly appreciate nature’s bounty. So they’re all roughly the same to me.

I happen to think the cauliflower more beautiful than the rose.
And a dozen are far cheaper: win-win. Something to consider for valentine’s day.

johnblack

Über Member
Onions, because they are a requirement of so many different dishes, plus can be eaten on their own. totally essential. potatoes are just a bit dull, nearly always just padding, and mashed potato is the dullest food known to man.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Our son refuses to eat anything that looks like a tree- so broccoli or cauliflower... he wouldn't eat any vegetables when he was little... we used to joke that he'd marry a vegetarian...

He didn't, she's a vegan.

Top Bottom