what other forums do you visit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
A horseriding forum where they are all very bitchy, cliquey, stuck up and not very much use at all:biggrin:

I much prefer it here, mad as hatters the lot of you and a really nice bunch:hugs:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Lisa21 said:
A horseriding forum where they are all very bitchy, cliquey, stuck up and not very much use at all:biggrin:

I much prefer it here, mad as hatters the lot of you and a really nice bunch:hugs:

Mad us..........never ;):eek:

Jane Smart

The Queen
Lisa21 said:

I worked with the RDA ( riding for the disabled ) for a while and after 18 months could not take the bitchness any more so I left :eek:

I know where you are coming from Lisa ;)

Lisa21

Mooching.............
For some reason there is so much bitchiness in the horse world:sad: It really gets me down as im just not that type of person so I tend to keep away. I couldnt even keep my horse on a yard, Iv heard so many stories of nastiness between girls, so when it comes to horsey matters I keep myself to myself and have 2 very good horsey friends.

Cyclist however, are a much nicer breed:biggrin:

tordis

I often visit a Childfree by Choice forum (in Polish) and some Sci Fi/Fantasy/RPG forums (also in Polish).

karen.488walker

Only here. Friendly helpful nutters that you all are. Looked on a camping forum but what a bunch of boring ... campers?

gbb

Legendary Member
Candlepower forum is a good source of info if you're doing homebrew LED lights for the bike, but i only tend to go there for occasional inspiration or tech info.

snorri

Legendary Member
[quote name='swee'pea99']"the chicken soup nightmare"....the mind boggles :whistle:[/QUOTE]

;):biggrin: I'm hooked too swee'pea99, I hope BrumJim keeps us posted on progress,...... or lack of:biggrin::biggrin:

Noodley

YACF
Bike Radar (mostly for PTP)
My club forum

I also joined a 'Cat' forum a few months ago as I show a couple of my cats but it was the most dull forum ever. I joined thinking there might be some helpful advice for someone new to showing cats but it went something along the lines of new members being welcomed and asked to post pics of their cat(s)....then people saying 'nice cat(s)'. Then people would post a pic of their cat(s) who had won a prize at shows and people would reply 'nice cat(s)'. Then people posted pics of their new cat(s) and people would reply 'nice cat(s)'. Quite funny really. And the posts were not listed in order, as the newest posts were first rather than the OPs, so you could have 3 pages of people replying 'nice cat(s)' before you actually worked back to the OP to see the nice cat(s)! Bonkers :whistle:

And I do have nice cats just in case anyone was wondering ;):girl:

speccy1

Here`s mine

CC (obviously!!)
Derelict places
VR6OC (VW VR6 owners club)
Neighbours from hell
DIY Not

To name but a few.......................

Top Bottom