what other forums do you visit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

I know this has probably been done before but I'm bored and its pouring with rain outside and I'm stuck indoors doing housework and accounts :biggrin:

My list is
CC
Bike radar
YACF
retrobike
Cycling Weekly
The Digital Darkroom
PCGB
AV forums
majorgeeks
bird forum
road cycling uk
rootschat

Note to self... must get out more :biggrin:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Blimey. I go to the BBC messageboards every now again....look for openings to wind up the Dail Mail brigade. That's about it.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
If you love winding up the daily mail brigade, try mailwatch
Otherwise, find me on the Leicester Tigers forum (rugby for all you ignoramuses out there), or the Fiat Coupé Club forum - but only occassionally.
Hopefully back on the Veg Oil forum soon, when I have sorted out the chicken soup nightmare.

nigelnorris

I used to spend a lot of time on filesharing forums and irc but not any more. I have a nice long list places like the one in the OP that I go to when I need to find out something specific but this is the only site I come to regularly just to read what's up. This is a good place for a n00b to learn stuff, I mainly just read the technical posts whether they apply to me or not, it's knowledge that is bound to come in useful sooner or later.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
"Also suffering diesel to veg oil re-conversion" - another expression you don't come across every day. :biggrin:

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
YACF

the CTC forum (not regularly)

timetriallingforum (not regularly)

My cycling club's forum

Use to like The Idler's forum but that just died out pretty much overnight a couple of years ago. I miss some of the posters there, wonder where Mong Knob-Head posts now?

And I've been a long-time lurker over at Moving Target.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Nowhere else, just here :smile:

Although, I did register with LFGSS to post on the "best off the peg fixie" thread a few weeks ago. Haven't made any other posts or visited it really though. I have looked at YACF but don't like the look & style of it.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I'm a bit keen of radio that shall we say flirts with the edges of legality so it's a couple of free radio sites for me
http://www.anoraknation.com/
http://members7.boardhost.com/PirateRadio/
The latter one is full of middle aged blokes who really should know better, throwing hissy fits about this and that (mainly arguing about when the next ship based radio station will appear in the North Sea- sadly, the truth is, it probably will never happen). Daft really but quite entertaining.
If anyone's still awake, other than that its a few birding sites (feathered variety) such as http://www.cambridgebirdclub.org.uk/
If pictures of fluffy cute Little Owls are your thing then take a look and I challenge you not to go Aaaaah.

Top Bottom