what pen do you use and why

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Edwards80

Über Member
My Mrs bought me a "nothing too fancy" Faber Castell fountain pen for my wedding day present
rad642BF_1.jpg

I hate writing with anything else now, the nib is in the sweet spot where it has worn perfectly to suit the way you write (as most fountain pens do!) :biggrin: Lovely.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I use a venerable Parker ballpoint that was my Grandpa's. Only the gold plated top is original, the barrel and the clip are new and the gold plating is wearing off but it fits and works well and is all I have from him. Been using it for over 30 years myself.

Any old Biro.

I had a nice old white dot Sheaffer for writing posh letters but I was down to only writing one of those a year so the pen is now residing in mainland China and I have £90 worth of Chinese made bike bits.

View attachment 7831 A red and silver Papermate biro that I bought in 1973 for school when my Platignum fountain pen broke and we were told we could use biro's instead.

Brings back memories. My Dad used the same pen for nearly 20 years until he died in '92.

RaRa

I was given a Mont Blanc Starwalker pen as a gift (yes i do occasionally get the urge to make swishing sounds as I wave it around in front of me :blush: )
Didn't realise how expensive it was till a few weeks later and I now guard it with my life!

Top Bottom