"What She Said"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Hi there, i'm still slightly in shock to something my wife said on Sunday in relation to my Sunday cycling antics.

"You can go out as long as you like so long as you are back when you say you will be, 1 o'clock for all I care"

Now, I don't like taking the pee and disappearing for hours on end (nless I'm doing a big event ride), so I tend to go out for 2hrs 30mins max, so I can get say 40 miles / 60km in the bag.

Basically, as long as I am safe and stick to my timetable, or call her if i'm running late, she does not mind how long I take.

She is so good to me to be honest, never gives me a hard time about going out. I am blessed.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Her lover finishes up at midday.

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
My wife also said if I need new wheels, just order some. She must be having an affair right?

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
My wife got up first, filled the kettle and shouted up the exterior thermometer temperature to me this morning, so I could plan what to put on before getting out of bed !

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm actually married to Imelda Marcos so money spent on bike parts = carte blanche to spend money on shoes and boots.

_1173911_wideap300.jpg

Mind you she has now sold 8 pairs and has 2 pairs of boots on Ebay today so I'm worried she's leading up to something.

Posted before, but...

I used to have more leave than my wife, and provided nothing needed to be done around the house....

My wife used to buy me one way train tickets!

Top Bottom